Welcome to my blog

This is the story of my journey growing up in a family with all brothers who saw every raised platform as a stage. These guys kept me sane in the most difficult times in life. We had a bond that forms when children band together to make the best of a difficult situations. I loved them and they loved me. Together we pushed through the hardship and made it into adulthood, some more broken than others, but made it just the same with the help of God.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Trying to find myself

Well, I am no longer part of a twosome. That's hard.
In my life I don't really remember worrying over the question "Who am I". So many people have agonized over this question for years but not me. Is there something wrong with me? Could be, I don't know.
I am still not asking the question Who am I, but who am I without Jimmy?
I was his friend and wife for 47 years....we were soul mates. Now he is gone, and I am asking that question, "WHO AM I WITHOUT JIMMY? "

No comments: