Welcome to my blog

This is the story of my journey growing up in a family with all brothers who saw every raised platform as a stage. These guys kept me sane in the most difficult times in life. We had a bond that forms when children band together to make the best of a difficult situations. I loved them and they loved me. Together we pushed through the hardship and made it into adulthood, some more broken than others, but made it just the same with the help of God.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Libby


Today is Feb.23th and it is Libby's birthday. If she were alive she would be 42 yrs old. I remember when Valarie was pregnant with Libby.Valarie had been on a diet but couldn't understand why her stomach was so pouchie. She did situps,but it didn't help. One day she went to the doctor for something, I can not remember why, but he told she was fine just 7 months pregnant! We were all blown away. Can you imagine? From day one Libby was a beautiful child. She looked like the angels you see on Christmas cards.She had a perpetual smile on her face and was full of energy. Sadly she is gone, but I did not want this day to pass without saying, "Happy birthday, Libby."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oohhhhh,how could i have forgotten her bithday.We love you libby,thanks for mom for remembering and reminding us!Ilove you!!